Tuesday, November 11, 2008

warm accessories






It's cold. I'm bustin' out the wool. I've got a few berets and sometimes they look cute on my head, othertimes I look super-geeky. I look a LOT like this girl, with my glasses, hair and the way I wear my berets.






I kinda wear my berets like a mushroom cap. Not the best way, maybe, but it keeps my ears warm.






I think these two are REALLY cute, especially the pink one. It's not the colors (I don't like those - two pastelley); it's the volume, the slouchyness - they just look more flattering, prettier, more feminine. I wonder, though, how they'd look with short hair. hmmm...





I love this outfit, she looks so graceful! Alas, I think I'm too old to wear it. Actually, I'm both too old AND too chubby. Ah, well. I can do something about the latter, at least! ;)

No comments: