Saturday, November 1, 2008

Once again, I feel uncomfortably chubby. Mr Handsome and I were watching "House, M.D." and I was saying how pretty the actresses were. And how tiny. He didn't say anything. I said, "Would you like it if I lost weight?" (poor guy. how's he supposed to answer?) He replied, quite easily and cheerfully, "Yes!" So, I said, "Tell you what. You bulk up and I'll slim down! How's that?" He answered, "Sure!" I've got motivation now!


And a goal. I'd like to look more like Eva Longoria-Parker.




She's my height (5"2" - I've got a half-inch on her, though!) and not surgically altered, at least I don't think so. I think she's a good goal for me!




Also, I love this suit and would love to be slim enough to wear something similar, but right now, if I wear anything cut like this (peplum), I'll look like a clown!


No comments: