Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!




Halloween is my FAVE holiday (next to my birthday)! It's just all about the fun, and playing, and CANDY! We had a Halloween Party for kids last week at the bookstore. It was CRAZY! Little kids all over, eating chocolate donuts and playing with the Hugg-a-Planets and making pumpkins and getting candy and having a great time! The parents enjoyed watching their little treasures have fun, too. And it was fun for me and The Writer (my co-worker, who has written more than one book) to watch everyone have a good time.


I went as a 1950's Sock-Hopper, complete with poodle skirt






The Writer was an EXCELLENT Mrs. Dracula. I totally coveted her billowy, flowy, cape.









And Lima's Beansprouts were The Red Power Ranger and a Disney Princess (Ariel? I can't remember! Sorry Lima!)








Today, I went as a Witch: my AQ grad robe, really bad black wig, lots of eyeliner and also eyeliner for lipcolor. Easy, peasy.



When I took off the wig, my hair (which I'd sprayed with orange glitter) looked a lot like Edward Cullen's!



I have to admit, though, that the '80's Girl in me looooves the heavy eyeliner!

What did you all do for Halloween?

No comments: