Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I need some cheese to go with my wine

Went to the Great Lakes Independent Booksellers Association Trade Show (DANG! helluva long name!) last weekend and caught a miserable head cold that has now migrated down to my chest. Resulting in the kind of coughing that you can see and feel in glorious Technicolor. meaning it hurts. a lot. The trade show was fun, though! Lots and lots of books! And authors! And food! It was good! We got quite a few autographed copies of books. Museum Girl came to the bookstore today (yay!) and bought one of the signed copies we got. I knew she'd like it; I was actually going to give it to her as a late b-day gift, but now I can give her this OTHER book instead! BOOKS GALORE!

On a completely different subject, I'm considering going to the Dark Side: Facebook. That would require anyone who's interested in my goings-on to ALSO join Facebook, which I think is bogue (to make them do). I'm also considering just stopping the blog. I mean, is anyone out there? If so, why don't you leave comments? Maybe it's just all as boring as I feared: "I had cereal for breakfast today...."

Anyhoo, I was going to go to Indiana this weekend and now that's off, so I guess that means

DUHN DUHN DUUUUUUUHHHNNNNNN

I'll have to work at the cottage.

Bummer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm too late... you're going to the darkside. I like your little blog. Your life is far more interesting than mine. True.

see you over at the darkside,

Love YA
Sis