Sunday, September 28, 2008

Autumn

Mr Handsome and I are (or maybe were - he's still in bed!) planning on going to the the 48th Antiquarian Book Show in Lansing today. I don't know if were going to make it, but I hope we do SOMETHING interesting today! He had to go into work yesterday, so maybe a day to just loll around is what he'd prefer. The kitties sure do like it when we just hang out - laps for everyone!

There is a LOT to do around here and at the Cottage, too. So much work. I really just want to sit around and read. Or watch a video. Or play on the 'puter. I should at least vacuum. I can't do laundry unless I go to the laundromat, 'cause our machine is broken. Luckily for our bank account, Mr Handsome is also Mr Handyman, so he can fix it! We're just waiting for the part to arrive. I'm in no rush. I figure, if I desperately need clothes, I'll go shopping! hee hee!

Today is supposed to be the last "warmer than average" day of the season. I'm ok with that! I love Autumn! This year, I want to go to a corn maze - I've never been! And I want to go on a hay ride. And pick some apples. I don't know where I'll get the time or energy for these things, but I sure do want to do them!

No comments: