Tuesday, September 2, 2008

withdrawal

Our laptop croaked! Literally. I was watching a video on YouTube about Wealthy Street Main Street and all of a sudden, it was stuck! It sounded like when a CD gets hung up, just repeating one sound, very irritatingly, over and over. But I couldn't get the cursor to move, or get it to "force quit" or even get the mute button to work. So, Mr Handsome used the magic button and tried for three hours to resuscitate it, but no joy. It's dead. He's got an appointment today with the Mac gurus to try to fix it, but I have little hope. So, I'll have to use the public library 'puters for all my internet fixes. IMDB.com! gofugyourself.celebuzz.com! News! icanhascheezburger.com! cakewrecks.com! It's very sad how addicted I've become to the 'net. Sad.


cat
more animals

This will probably be my last post for about a month. Mr Handsome wants to wait until Mac reveals its latest and greatest thingy to buy a new 'puter. That will happen sometime in Sept. Which, if I know Mr Handsome (and I think I do) means October. He likes to think things through (usually; there are exceptions (cottage)) before acting.

Feel free to comment like crazy, though! I still wonder if anyone but me is reading this.

I had cereal for breakfast today, by the way.

No comments: