Wednesday, September 24, 2008

just murmurs

I've been overscheduling myself lately. The Blonde and The Boater came to the store, which was very nice of them, on my birthday. Since then (and including that day) I feel like I've hardly had any time to think! Or read! YIKES! I have to prioritize stuff. Like, sleep. Eating nutritious food. Exercise. That stuff. Not putting others first. Hard to do, 'cause most people just taketaketaketaketaketaketaketake until you're bled white. I mean, it's not their fault. They don't know when you're running dry unless you let them know.

Anyhoo, tonight was good, 'cause I met Lima for dinner and seeing her always lifts me up. She's has some major heavy-duty challenges (no joke, she really has), but doesn't beg for sympathy or cry in her beer (if you can call what she drinks beer. Gawd. It's so light, you could keep fish alive in it. HA! Funny! To me! Remember, I'm a beer snob.); she just gets on with it. And finds humor in it.






OOPS!! She's SIDEWAYS! I blame the second melon margarita that I had.

No comments: