Friday, September 12, 2008

Paint

How do you all feel about make-up? As in, cosmetics. I love 'em. But when I see pics of myself dolled up, I think I look rather plastic. But when I see pics of myself without the paint, I look faded and crumpled, like an old paper grocery bag that's been re-used too many times. I see hippy/granola chicks who look like super models, even without a zip of lipgloss. Of course, they're usually around 19 years old, have no worries beyond their GPA, and are having regular and fantastic sex with hawt young dudes. Orgasms do wonderful things for the skin. A real glow. Anyway....


Maybe it's just an age thing. Pam Anderson is looking pretty rough underneath her Max Factor.






And, despite the chaw of gum in her gob and her general expression of displeasure, Jessica Alba looks BETTER without makeup on. Of course, she's just a puppy, a baby, a young whipper-snapper.



Where are the pretty mature ladies? I want to be one of those! Not a mask-wearing, plastic-looking, high-maintenace MATRON.


Ok, Kim Basinger. Ok, not a fair representation. Girl chose her parents verrrrrry carefully! Also, she's super careful about being photographed without makeup. I couldn't find a single picture! But I chose one that looks close to bare.






And then one from some event or another. Lots of make-up, hair straightened, the works. Either way, she's lovely. It's just the way she's made. Lucky.





I think I'll try to just focus on not looking like I've given up.

No comments: