Friday, August 29, 2008

I miss my Sis

funny dog pictures
see more puppies

My Sissie and I used to play this game, Beep. We'd chase each other around, really do battle to beep each other's noses. Silly, I know, especially when bruises were the result! But it was fun! I feel so sorry for only kids. I had FOUR kids to play with! Well, really only three, since Richard Samuel always scurried away to his hidey-hole. He always wanted to be an only child. Now, we let him be one. He's like a beach where e. coli has been found - "no contact!" Actually, I'm more than willing to brave the water, but he remains barricaded off. Ah, well. Families - what can ya do?

I'm so grateful that Sis#1, Bro and Sissie and I are close now. We're going to get together again in October! This year has been GREAT for family get-togethers! YAY!

No comments: