Monday, August 18, 2008

Ramble on...







WARNING! This is going to be a very rambley, disjointed post. Musings only; not linear.




I wish I could know this guy:
http://americanrevwar.homestead.com/files/hamilt.htm FASCINATING dude! And sexy, you just KNOW this guy had sex-appeal and charisma in spades! He did more by the time he was 30 than anyone I've ever met.

Here he is, addressing a mob! I just think he had no fear, no fear at all.

Anyone know of a superior bio I can read?






I need to clean my house. I cleaned the living room and dining room windows (well, the east and west (respectively) windows. The southern ones will just have to remain disgustingly grimy for now) today, but the upstairs is out of control. I'm trolling the net for inspiration.
http://thoushaltclean.com/ I can't make that be "clicky."
Snow White was nuts. Have you watched that movie lately? All she wanted was to cook and clean for those guys. That was ALL she wanted! Geez!

I'm cranky today. Allergies are swelling my tissues painfully. And I'm really tired. I know, TMI. I just showed my dorkness, didn't I? Oh, well.

So, I'm also looking at soothing pictures. Peaceful. Pretty. I miss Nature. This is at Potato Creek Park in Indiana. I took it myself!














These are just pretty, taken from the 'net.








No comments: