Thursday, August 7, 2008

It's coming....



The Cookout... It's coming, this Saturday, to a backyard near ME!

Mr Handsome and I will be BBQing some bawk-bawk and plying our guests with drink. Children will be involved, so the drink will be pretty mild. Some friends are bringing games of the racquet and stick variety. I've already got bubbles and a tiara for the kiddies... but who gets the tiara??????? Ooooooh, dilemma.




Also, it's a tee-tiny backyard. I know we won't be able to fit in badmitton and croquet. But, whatevs. It'll all work out. People will deal. It'll be fine. As long as no kids make their way to the alley or into the busy front street, we'll be fine. These pics are from 2-3 years ago; the garden is even FULLER (i.e. more overgrown = less room to move) now. HA! It'll be somethin', alright.

It's pretty, though, isn't it? We're going to have fairy lights up and a table for the food. We'll have chairs all over and bug spray and ... it'll all work out. I'll post pics. With the black bar (or replacement image) in place for those who want privacy, but I know my sis, Sissie, will appreciate seeing pics! And, I really think it'll be fun!

No comments: