Thursday, August 14, 2008

To Facebook or not to Facebook...



... that is my question. I joined FB so I could catch up with my fellow foot-soldier in the secretary wars, who I'll call Cinnamon (she has lovely hair). Her page looks AWESOME! All kinds of neat-o stuff on it, widgetie-type things and pics and badges and people leaving messages. It's tempting to do the same! But I have a hard enough time keeping up with this. And in order to really be sharing with friends and family, they, too, have to sign up with FB, whereas they can just look at this and leave a comment. So, I remain undecided....

Any comments? Anyone reading this? HELLO, HELlo, hello..., Is there anybody out there?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am here! Reading this to check it out. I don't have a blog. I was surprised to see you have SHORT hair!!!! You are adorable! I will try to take a new pic of myself and post it so you can see what I look like now. Better yet, we should get together for coffee soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey - did you know it was me? With one 'N'.

Regina said...

Hi Jenn! I'm out here and now I have your blog linked to mine so i can check it often:)