Tuesday, November 10, 2009

clean it up

I've got my bookclub coming over tomorrow night and the house is still completely messy from the ongoing dining room renovation. I just haven't had the gumption to clean. Better get started, though! Cleaning, purging and organizing my stuff really helps me feel more in control of ALL areas of my life and helps stave off the Black Dog of depression that trots ever-so-loyally by my side.

Also, I'm going to decorate for the holidays! Not earth-shaking news, no..., probably super boring to lots of people, but I'm hoping it, too, will help to just cheer us both the hell up. With Mr. Handsome's "sabbatical" ongoing (probably not over until after the new year(!)), we genuinely need all the help we can get.

So, I better get to work. Any suggestions for organizing, etc. are WELCOME!

No comments: