Thursday, February 12, 2009

Much better!


My back is almost pain free! YAY! I've been reading lots, which is absolutely my FAVE thing to do in the whole wide world. I used to have a shelfari thingy on here, but it flaked out on me. Maybe I'll try to put another reading thingy up, like Library Thing or something. Do you like the little thingys on the side? Like the chimes and Miss Maukie? I love stuff like that! But I do't love Face Book, which is pretty much JUST stuff like that, combined with message boards. I dunno... I just can't get into it.

So, today, since I'm almost pain-free, I SHOULD paint the dining room. Will I? HA! What do you think? If I could paint like this, I'd paint it happily! Alas, I'm limited to rollers and brushes and no special effects at all.

The dining room, as seen from the living room. I just don't know what color to choose!

















Now, just 'cause they're cute, the Furry Ones!

No comments: