Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Champers










Today is Mr. Handsome's birthday! Happy birthday Mr. Handsome!
I LOVE you!


Look what a beautiful little boy he was! He's been Handsome his whole life! Lucky, lucky me...!




We went to his latest fave restaurant, Corez, and has a truly amazingly delish meal, with really wonderful service. And it's pretty in there. It all counts! We had a very nice time. It's a great place!







I'm still twice-a-day pet sitting and working, too, so time is limited (must read, of course), but thought this quote cute enough to share.

Lily Bollinger was asked "When do you drink champagne?", and replied:

"I only drink champagne when I'm happy, and when I'm sad.
Sometimes I drink it when I'm alone.
When I have company, I consider it obligatory.
I trifle with it if I am not hungry and drink it when I am.
Otherwise I never touch it - unless I'm thirsty."

I haven't had any bubbly recently, but I do love it. It's a happy bev!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Mr. Eye in the Sky Happy Birthday from us out in the PNW! Looks like he didn't get the memo to wear a red shirt for his adult picture. I hope he had a great birthday and shared it with his pretty wife and pupilless cats.

love,
Sis

Anonymous said...

Champagne is a good reason to celebrate a birthday ...

Homebody said...

Hey, Sis! Thanks (on behalf of Mr. Handsome) for the B-Day wishes! Funny about the red shirt: he was actually wearing a BURGUNDY colored one last night! HA! Should've taken a pic!

Champagne is ALWAYS a good reason to celebrate, Anonymous! ;)