Monday, June 1, 2009

other people's houses

I love pet sitting. Especially when I'm kinda house-sitting, too. I get to enjoy their cable AND their pets! Last night I spent over three hours with the pets. Some of that time was watching part of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire on cable. Tons of commercial interruptions. Very distracting. So, tonight, I brought my own video of HPatGOF over and watched the whole thing (with the furries, of course).


The Weasley twins are hot in this movie (I like their height and their hair!)





I like the Bulgarian Bon Bon, too! Or, at least, I like his dedication to Hermione and I like his nickname (from Rita Skeeter).

The furry babies like having a human around, I think. And I like being around the furries! It's a win-win!

Back to work tomorrow. Now it's time for bed.

No comments: