Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Details

Here are some close-ups of our Christmas decorations.

A tiny little creche on the mantle:


This church just glows at night:

These birds are HEAVY, actually. They're really cute, though, and they've got GLITTER on their wings!
The snowman is absolutely covered in glitter. I love GLITTER!
The skating pond with the old metal people. The pond is really too small.and, of course, the Santa Head.


Santa and his sleigh (Rudolph is at the front, I'm just not a very good photographer!):



This is a little arrangement on one of our bookcases (another GLITTERy snowman!). The little cardinals in the little nest are so dang cute!
I hung some ornaments from the chandelier. You can see, through the french doors, the path that Mr Handsome shoveled to get to the bird feeders.
This bird (who has GLITTER on her wings) is in our little "powder room."

Mr President is with a bunch of angels on the kitchen windowsill.
That's it for now! My cold is back with a vengance, I can't call in sick, though I REALLY want to, and I gotta go to work.

No comments: