Thursday, April 22, 2010

update?


Sis is in Mexico, enjoying the warm, warm Caribbean water.

I'm feeling like water in a drain, circling and circling and going nowhere but down. This is why I haven't posted anything substantial in a long time. I'm scared about the near future (finances) and the far-away future (health issues), I'm worried about my job (I love it very much and worry it's going to disappear), I'm disgusted with myself for not taking any action with any of my worries or with my weight and strength. I'm genuinely disgusted with myself.

agh.

I hope to get back to the cheerful soon.

Actually, I can maybe get there sooner - it's beautiful outside, no, I mean REALLY AMAZINGLY beautiful, sunny and blue skies with white puffy clouds, flowering trees in every yard, tulips and daffodils preening themselves, birds singing their hearts out. I think I'll go for a walk and overcome my anxiety about being in public! Go me!

No comments: