Monday, February 8, 2010

lovely.








A lovely man, reading. What a great way to start the day!

One of my first crushes was Easy Reader, on the Electric Company. Can you blame me? He is c-o-o-l.


Now, the reason we (ok, I) am especially enjoying looking at handsome fellows reading is because we're going to get dumped on again. Now they're saying 6-12 inches will fall. It's been a light winter, really, and not too cold (for those of us who have nice, warm homes, anyway), and I'm grateful. At the same time, I'm tired of being cold, of wearing at least two layers, of gray skies. February is my least favorite month because of all that. Thank goodness it's short and the Mud of March will come!

2 comments:

caligirley said...

OMG Thats Morgan Freedman! And Rita Morano! i forgot all about that, thanks for the flash back. Men reading is sexy! Cali girl

Homebody said...

Didn't you just LOOOOOOVE The Electric Company? That show was wonderful. And Schoolhouse Rock! So much fun.
Keep you eyes on your mailbox, CaliGirl! There's something arriving soon-ish.
Thanks for commenting! It makes me happy!