Monday, February 15, 2010

ugh-er

So, Saturday, I left work REALLY early, came home and slept for over 6 hours. Went to bed early and slept hard for over 9 hours. This is very unlike me. I obviously am fighting something.
Sunday, I wanted to help Bro move back into his house. The Nephew was going to be there, along with the Almost Nephews. I went and helped with one round, but had to leave. I feel like a putz. The rest of the day, I napped and dozed and rested. It's hard work trying to feel better! Bubba helped me; he was being my very own personal hot water bottle kitty. I'd show you a picture, but I couldn't go get my camera, 'cause I'd disturb him and you KNOW you must NEVER disturb the kitty!
Mr Handsome planned on making a romantic and delicious dinner for Valentine's Day (he really is a treasure), but I'm afraid I wasn't much fun or very alluring. What with wanting to barf and all.... We just lazed around in front of the tube and watched the Olympics. Exciting and romantic times here at the homestead.

Hopefully, today will be MUCH better! I hope the bookstore will be busy and that I'll find some cheer and some energy in being out and about! Right now, it's dawn and I need to get to work. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How are you feeling now?

Love,
Sis

Homebody said...

Hi Sis!
My stomach is still kinda touchy, but I'm not so achy and my fever is gone. On the mend!

How's your back?
Love you!
Sis