Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Robin of Sherwood



This has been a crazy kinda week! I still plan on posting more about Seattle; I've got lots of pics and stories to share. And I also want to show off my new place of employment! And interior pics of the Cottage (still needs a nickname...)!

But I'm too tired tonight. I've been kitty sitting for a gorgeous cat named Eliza (Miss Doolittle, unless otherwise invited to call her by her given name). She's very shy and I feel quite flattered that she lets me pet her! Anyway, so I babysat Eliza this morning, then worked all day and then we went to our first yoga class. It was a long one, an hour and a half! I'm going to be sore tomorrow, I bet. Also, tomorrow, I'll be petsitting Ruby and Leo at the crack of dawn, then go to my Bro's house to monitor the packers for about an hour and then it's work time. We're having a poetry reading/music performance after store hours, so it'll be a long day, but a fun one.

So, to bring sweet dreams, here's a couple of pictures of Michael Praed as Robin Hood in the British TV show "Robin of Sherwood" from the early 1980's. IMDB for more info. I can't remember from where I downloaded these pictures, but they aren't mine and I'm grateful to whoever put them on the 'net! I know they're copyrighted 1983 HTV Goldcrest Films







It was a GREAT series! I loved it! And he was not only fantastically handsome, he was a fantastic Robin Hood!


(no, no, no, he's NOT Steve Perry)










ooooooh, just a lovely man....

No comments: