Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Nope, no whining here.

I posted a bit of whining but just deleted it. I'm going with Dory's mantra:
"just keep swimming, just keep swimming"
(Thanks to imdb.com and pixar and maybe even Disney for the pic)

Just keep going forward. Let life continue, see what's coming up next, do NOT stay in the ditch when you can just drive on out! I've actually never gotten stuck in a ditch. I almost got stuck in sand once, in a 1971 Monte Carlo. It was the neighbor's car and manohman could it go! It had a 245hp 350 V-8 in it and it ate up the road! All I had to do was THINK about the gas pedal and it sped up! I was 17, my boyfriend lived half an hour away, down a nice, twisty country road! I loved that car! It was amazingly nice of the neighbor to let me drive it! Oh, and I NEVER let the boyfriend drive it. heh.


Hey, I'm feeling better already.

No comments: