Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Kitties


They're actually touching! She's even sleeping, curled up next to him! WOW!


Today was my second day as a bookseller! It is SUCH a pretty store, such a nice place to be. There's a lot of work to do, which is great! I mean, it'd be terrific if I could sit there and read all day, but, after all, it is a JOB! So, it's good to work. Book Doctor is very easy to get along with and a good boss in that she's not awkward about letting me know what she wants. I want a boss to be a boss, y'know? Not a drill sergant and not a kindergarten teacher. A boss. AND she's nice! I have high hopes for this job! I just need to get over the shyness of approaching people who come in. I don't want to tackle them, but I don't want to be too aloof, either. I think I'll read some biz books, to learn how to be a better biz person.

No comments: