Sunday, December 14, 2008

Shopping with Head Cold


I have a cold. I took it shopping!

I got a few new (to me!) skirts for work and a couple sweaters that go with everything. Maybe I'll post pics of the outfits later. Oh, yeah, and some cute peeptoe pumps! Shexshay! I could not BELIEVE how crowded Goodwill was this Sunday afternoon, wow! All kinds of people, too. I always like to see what DVDs and CDs they have, but there was nothing I was interested in this time. Also, their bags and scarves are sadly limited. Back in the day, I used to be able to ALWAYS find lovely silk scarves and really sharp handbags. No longer. Now it's all junk. Even the church-mission thrift stores have a lot of junk. You really have to look carefully.

Anyway, I needed work clothes, so I'm glad I went! Speaking of work, we had these super-cute plush, giant microbes for sale forEVER, but an article in the paper about Book Doctor mentioned them and we sold out! Now, every day, people want them! So, we're getting more in! Cute stuff!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sis,

I always scan the bags/purses at my resale haunts and wonder which of them would beckon you. What's your current taste leaning toward?

Love,
Sis

Anonymous said...

Hmmm..... I'm still really liking structured bags, tailored looking. I'll get some pics! :)

How about YOU? Any interest in bags/purses for you??? Or how about a cute backpack?

Love you!