Wednesday, October 21, 2009

We're havin' a heat wave, a tropical heat wave


Marilyn is indisputably a hottie, but not a singer. Nope. Look at the backup dancer dudes, though. humma humma! Interesting how backup boys these days are all waxed to porcelain smoothness. Back then, they were allowed chest hair.


I have Hugh Jackman on the brain today.



Today was WARM! It almost got up to 70, after several days of struggling to get to 60. I was super chilly this morning, so put on many layers: tights, leggings, tee, thick turtleneck tunic, ankle boots. Ok, I did look adorable. Except for my hair. Cali Girl!!! CALI GIRL!!! When are you coming to MI again?!? I truly need you. I'll pay for your skill with hair and looks in general .


Mr. Handsome and Joe have almost finished the Dining Room Makeover of 2009! Woo Hoo! Gotta go get ready for dinner, though. Yummy casserole, white wine, crisp Cortland apples... nice. Staying cheerful, staying positive, keepin' on, keepin' on!

No comments: