Thursday, October 29, 2009

Time Travel

The Book Doctor has been in the hospital all month, mostly in Critical Care. She just got to go home yesterday night (yesternight? Why isn't that a word?). We actually were worried she might not pull through, she was so sick. Here's hoping her recovery goes smoothly!
I've been extra busy, making sure the bookstore keeps going smoothly, so haven't posted like a good li'l blogger. But here're some Chi-town pics! From way back in September! Woo hoo! Time Travel!

We went to the Museum of Science and Industry, which has really grown since I was a kid!







Here we are at the Face Fountain thing at Millenium Park



I, of course, had to primp, and played around with some makeup and hair with Sis, too!




Then, we all went out to dinner and the place had a GREAT pool table!


Most of these pics are from my iPh0ne, so they're not great (low light). I'll get more up and more news, soon.

No comments: