Thursday, October 1, 2009

Gone for the weekend

So, I recently had a fibromyalgia flare-up that really brought me low for days. I'm going to Cleveland for a book show and am kinda worried (ok, downright frightened) that it's gonna knock me down hard. I'm doing all the driving. Why did I volunteer for that, WHY?!? Then, I work on Monday, too (we used to be closed on Mondays), so no rest for days. I'm kinda freaking out. But, at the same time, I'm just focusing on getting through it, taking massive amounts of ibuprofen (I've reduced my medication dosage to stretch it out since we don't have insurance right now what with Mr Handsome being laid off - boy, can I ever tell that that medication WORKS!), and trying to stay mentally "up." It's a challenge.
I'll be gone all weekend and probably won't post from the road (even though I've got the G3), but wanted to just give a quick little post. More to come next week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honey, feel better soon. Let someone do some driving. They don't want to crash your car as much as you don't want them to.

Love,
Sis

Anonymous said...

How was the book show? Hope you are feeling ok!