Saturday, May 17, 2008

Ten Years


It sounds like such a looooong time: Ten Years. Mr Handsome and I have been married ten years (yesterday). Geez, it just doesn't feel that long! Not to imply we're blissfully happy at all hours of the day; we're not. We annoy each other and wonder why in the hell we married each other sometimes. But other times, I just can't even imagine sharing my life with anyone else. I won't gush, but I AM lucky. Damn lucky. He's sweet, patient, kind, handsome (duh), easy-going... I could go on! Anyway, we have a nice life together. I am so very lucky!
We went out for a very nice dinner, nothing earth-shatteringly exciting, y'know, just nice to be with each other. He was kind, too, 'cause I felt kinda grubby but Mr Handsome likes to go to the nicer places, so I wanted to find a cute outfit. We went into a couple of re-sale places, I tried on some cute outfits. But they were ALL too small. I'm chubbier than I thought! But he was nice about it all, very patient and not irritated. And we just went "as is" and had a very nice dinner. It was good! I got flowers!


Cleo is such a pretty cat. That's just a random thought. But all the pics I've got of her up here are her in her nest! So I thought I should have one that shows how dainty and pretty she is. Especially for being 17 or 18 years old!!!

Still no pictures of the Great Girls Reunion. I'm hoping Mic or Bon will send 'em in! Serves me right for not bringing my own camera with me. I'm trying to get in the habit of bringing it with me so I can take pictures all the time. I love pictures! Well, who doesn't, really? Yesterday, I spent about four hours at TJ's; he's an awesome kitty! I got lunch from the pizza place across the street. A very yummy ham & cheese sub, deluxe.

It was much yummier than this picture looks!

No comments: