Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Traveling



I leave tomorrow morning for Tucson to visit my FAVE Bro. Or at least his house. And I definitely get to see Sissie-pooh and The Squid Master! YAY! I'm bringing the camera, both batteries AND the charger! And I'm proud I even thought to bring the charger. Very not techie. Me. I will miss Mr Handsome and the Kitties, though. I'll only be gone for five days, then back for two, then Mr Handsome and I go off to Seattle to visit our respective sisters! YAY!

I thought packing would take, like, five minutes; I'll only be gone for five days for heaven's sake! But, no. It took over three HOURS. I got stuck on toiletries. "How much hair gel will I need????" I rarely use hair gel, so, this was just - pointless! But it's done now, waiting at the bottom of the steps! I hope I can sleep tonight!

No comments: