Thursday, April 9, 2009

GREAT surprise!



Bro showed up, totally out of the blue, on Sunday! I was upstairs and Mr Handsome shouted up "Your brother is here," no urgency or excitement, just like "The sky is blue today." I was all "what did he just say? I must've misheard him." But no, yeah, it really was Bro!


He came right at the time we usually stary IMing with Sis, so Mr. Handsome lent Bro his laptop and Bro and I sat next to each other and we all IMed (including Spy Master)! It was very silly to be sitting next to my fave Bro, who lives in Tucson, and be IMING! We'd look at each other and just giggle while we IMed.



So, we've been having movie nights. Bro came over Mon, Tues and Wed night and we watched the whole Bourne trilogy. It was GREAT! I just lvoed seeing him! Tonight he's got other plans and I've got a Poetry event at the bookstore (it's National Poetry Month, People! Read a poem! Write a poem!), but I hope we'll get together before he leaves again.

I miss my family!

(updated later)
I will be missing the Poetry Event. Still dizzy (5 days now). I guess I should do something about it....

No comments: