Tuesday, April 21, 2009

motor scooter

I really want a motorcycle. But I'm chicken. My first boyfriend dumped his Suzi right in front of a full-size Chevy van. We skidded under the front and were stopped by the tires of the van kissing the tires of the Suzi. It so sucked.

So, I'm still scared of dumping my bike. Road rash takes a while to heal. I scar more easily now that I'm not so young. Yet, I do want a motorcycle! I want this one, in fact.





Not cool, not "stylin'", not fashionable, not edgy, not anything special. But definitely reliable, light, maneuverable, readily repairable, affordable, and anonymous. I like anonymous. I don't think I'd ... what's the term... "pimp" out my bike. I'd just let it be who it is. I'm not interested in being the høt b!ker ch!ck.




* sigh *

i just want to have fun!

No comments: