Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Whew!

So, things are finally slowing down - next week will be back to normal. But I plan on shaking things up a bit. Mr. Handsome and I are becoming rooted to our comfy chairs. We need to get out more! Sis, you and Spy Master's fun weekend last weekend has encouraged me to get out and enjoy what our area has to offer. Like, for instance, there are a bunch of people who are setting up their telescopes this week for people to view the moon, for FREE! It's to honor the "400th anniversary of Galileo's first telescopic glimpses of the moon."
Also, our Art Museum has a new exhibit and that's cheap fun. There are lots of things to do that I can't list right now, 'cause, guess what? I'm late for work!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lurk, lurk

Homebody said...

oooh, I think I know who this is!!! :)