Monday, April 20, 2009

shopping

I think we all know that I am the Thrift Store Queen. Indeed, I rule thriftiness. Today, I was making my royal progress through a GW store and there were so many people there! Geez! I can tell how crappy the economy is by how crowded thrift stores are on a regular, ol' weekday. Yeah, we all know how crappy the economy is. Man, it was crowded, though. And it seemed like wherever I was, someone else wanted to be RIGHT THERE, too! Not just near, but thisclose to me, wanting to look at the item that IN MY HAND. Very annoying.


see more dog and puppy pictures


I scored a Spring Green work blouse, a cute 'n flippy linen skirt (it might be too young. Maybe I'll post a pic), and several books, one of which is the book for next month's book club Yellow Raft on Blue Water by Michael Dorris, and The Burning Bridge (Ranger's Apprentice #2) by John Flanagan, a series I looooove! It's signed by the author! W00t! I've already got the whole series, but, what the HEY! It's signed! I got more books, too. A couple of books about Ireland, 'cause Mr. Handsome and I are thinking about going there in August.

Speaking of Mr Handsome, I also got a new-to-me bag. Don't tell him! He'll never notice!

No comments: