Wednesday, April 15, 2009

technology!


Well, I quit Facebook, 'cause I was sick of feeling like no one talked to me. But then, when I quit, I got some emails that read, essentially, "WTF?" So, I'm back on. Mostly 'cause my "pet dragon" was starving and dirty and covered in flies! AWFUL!











Now, to add to ridiculousness, I've joined Twitter. What the hell am I gonna tweet about? "I just sat down and opened my 'puter."

"I just looked at cheezburger."

"I had cereal for breakfast."

I mean, really. Who CARES?!? This blog is more a journal/diary thingy for myself and to let Sis know what I'm up to. Anyone else out there??? Anyone else on Facebook or Twitter? I use a fake name for those, so let me know and I'll tell you what name I'm using and we can share all the important cereal-centric minutiae in our lives!

No comments: