Monday, September 14, 2009

jeans

I went jeans shopping today. I was not successful. I have got what is known colloquially as a "juicy" butt. Big and round and bubbley. When I was junior high, we called such things bubble butts. I didn't have one then, but this girl named Kim did. All us girls mocked her, but the boys LOVED her!
For Sir Mix A Lot's original version, click here.
Anyhoo, I have, actually, gotten many appreciative comments from men, some known to me, some complete strangers, over the last couple of years on my "healthy" butt. To me, though, it's just big and difficult to fit into my current clothes. I even went into stores that cater to the thick butt crowd, but they were very embellished. The jeans, not the people. So. My search for jeans that will give me a cute butt continues.


Of course, I COULD start doing some exercises to reduce the "liciousness" of my booty.




~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~And now for something completely different ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~



A quote I really like:
But oh! The blessing it is to have a friend to whom one can speak fearlessly on any subject; with whom one's deepest as well as one's most foolish thoughts come out simply and safely. Oh, the comfort - the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person - having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words, but pouring them all right out, just as they are, chaff and grain together; certain that a faithful hand will take and sift them, keep what is worth keeping, and then with the breath of kindness blow the rest away.

(Dinah Craik, A Life for a Life, 1859)
A blessing, indeed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The latest in exercise wear: thigh-highs, stilettos and your sexiest skivvies! More incentive-inducing than sweats, eh?

See you in CHICAGO!!

Love,
Sis

Homebody said...

Ooooh, not with the figure I've got right now, it's not an incentive! But, just think if that was the typical work-out outfit! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Can't wait for CHI-TOWN! :)
Love you!!!