Tuesday, September 15, 2009

hair pics

Mr Handsome and I went out for lunch last week and I thought I'd snap a coupla pics to show Sis (she likes to see where we go).




The next night, we went out for dinner with friends (gosh, I post lots of pictures of beer on here, don't I?).


These pictures proved to me, beyond a doubt, that it was time to do something about my HAIR. So, Sunday night, I colored it. I've been trying to grow it out for months, and my hair takes so long to grow, that I knew I shouldn't cut it. So, I colored it auburn mixed with brown, to give it some dimension (hopefully).


It just wasn't enough. Today, I got it cut. I'm still growing it out (from the Pob - the Posh Spice Bob),

but my hair needed professional help! Here are some before and afters from today!


After color




















After cut























After color

















After cut
























I like it!

No comments: