Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Craig

I put some stuff on Craig's List, hoping to make a few bucks from stuff I'd just be giving away otherwise. I have been weeding the closets faithfully, so don't have much to get rid of, but thought I'd give it a go. Easier than a garage sale and no one needs to come over! I figure, if anyone wants to buy my stuff, I can meet them in Meijer's parking lot or something like that.

Next, I'll weed out other stuff in the house, knick-knacks, bedding, VHSes; I just want to get rid of stuff we don't ever even think about or look at or use. I DID get some new-to-me clothes yesterday. Good ol' GW! And I completely scored with a chair for the deck! Pictures to come!

Here are pics of what Mr. Handsome is doing in the dining room.

The view from the living room. Yup, he's ripped off all the plaster from the wall, in preparation for replacing the windows with french doors and sidelights.


Here's a closer-up view.


Can you see the bird? I put two black bars, 1 above and 1 below it. It's at our suction cup window feeder, which I HIGHLY recommend to anyone who wants to see the chirpers up close!




Bubba likes to help Mr. Handsome. He's very helpfully being a table while Mr. H. does some designing and talking to a supplier. What a good and helpful kitty! And so cheerful to boot!

No comments: