Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Year

Bubba, playing with a catnip carrot he got for Christmas:
kitty is baaaaaaaked.

Mr Handsome and Bro, New Year's Eve
We're playing Mexican Train Dominoes. It's really fun!
Our Happy New Year champagne:

I had my first exercise class last night. The instructor is very new and I kinda felt like she was just exercising with herself, y'know? Not paying attention to the class, not correcting anyone's form, offering suggestions for lower-level people, not reminding us to breathe or counting for us. I am, maybe, a high-maintenance exercise student. Yes, I need to be reminded to breathe.
Nonetheless, I did get a good workout and am sore, in a good way, today. We're supposed to get 3-5 inches of snow today. It's been really cold, but not brutal. The sun has been shining. It's been pretty!
Cleo is in my lap right now, helping with this post. I am her personal heating device.
I'm hoping to go over to Bro's tonight, to kick his ass at chess.

Have a great day!

No comments: