Monday, March 29, 2010

Grumpy


It's not that it's Monday, it's not that I didn't sleep well ('cause I didn't - I never sleep well), I'm just grumpy today. I'm worried about money, about Mr. Handsome's job sitch, about MY job sitch, about being out of shape (but too damn lazy to do anything about it), about Spring Fashion, about not having any cute shoes.... It just goes downhill from there. Got something you want worried about? Send it my way, I'll worry about it for you. I could market this as a new service! "Give yourself more time and energy, let Homebody take care of worrying for you, for the low, low price of only $19.95! BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE! Order within the next 11 minutes, and we'll worry twice as hard for the same price!!!"

I'm just grumpy.


So as to not leave you with a grumpy 'tude like mine, I suggest reading this. It will make you smile, unless your heart is a hard, cold stone.

No comments: