Saturday, March 6, 2010

Don't ever have that third Manhattan



My title for today's post comes courtesy of The Blonde's mom. A woman I admire greatly and wish to pick her brain about parties in the 1960's. That title is her sage advice for all kinds of things in life, but also means what it says. But that's for another time....

The latter part of this week has been good! Very sunny, lovely and warm, and I've read two books. Graceling and it's companion Fire. I enjoyed them! Straightforward fantasy/adventure for young adults. I also read A Good Dog, which is a good book, and will totally break your heart. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Tomorrow is Sunday and I get to IM with Sis and I hope Bro and hopefully Sis#1, too! We'll see. It'll be great if my tribe can pull together. I would love it. And if Spymaster and The Nephew joined in, I'd love that, too.

After that, Mr. Handsome and I are going to see a movie with some friends. Should be a great day!

No comments: