Monday, March 22, 2010

And the sun came out

I seem to be in a Yard Phase, showing you lots of pics of our yard. hmmm...

Well, the sun came out yesterday and melted all the snow! After I finished IMing with Sis, Mr. Handsome and I sat outside for a little while (it was still cold, so we didn't stay long) and enjoyed the sunshine.





While I was IMing, Bubba joined me and eventually fell asleep on my lap. I wonder what he dreamt of?

Mr Handsome has succeeded in growing carrots indoors! They are delicious, both bitter and sweet and very tender. We're hoping the tomatoes will do well, too.


So, this morning is bright and sunny and pretty warm, sweater weather, no big, heavy coat necessary! YEA!!!! I've got lots of errands to run but we're going to go see "Green Zone," too. It promises to be a great day! I hope you have a good one, too!

No comments: