Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Mar 16

It is so WARM out today and the sun is so STRONG that I sat outside reading for hours. I can feel my body thanking me and I can smell the sun on my skin. Man! It is NICE! 63F, tons of sun and no wind. The birds were singing so loud that they drowned out the traffic! The kitties came out and joined me, enjoyed the sun, and had some catnip. Mr. Handsome came out, too! It was just really nice and felt like Summer. I even did a little gardening. Of course, now I don't want to go to work tomorrow!

Backyard is snow FREE!



That's where I did a little gardening, on the side of the driveway. Doesn't look like much, I know.



I did laundry, too, so I earned my beer.



Bubba loves the sunshine!


The over-wintered catnip

Still potent! Bubba loves the 'nip. Cleo came out and indulged, too. I should have gotten a pic!



Mr. Handsome enjoys a break from working on his hydroponic system.



It got pretty hot! I loved it! Did I say the backyard was snow free? I sure am snow white. geez. Maybe I should re-think my prejudice against fake tans and get sprayed. And do some push-ups. Geez, my arms look like mashed potatoes.
Look, this was a DAY OFF - I'm scruffy.

(credit for cutsie demand for comments: http://thedesigngirlstudio.blogspot.com)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello dear friend,
I love reading about you! Svend looks great with facial hair and pale skin is back in again...tan is out!
Hey whats that,did you get an iphone?!! OMG
Happy Early Spring Days, enjoy the vitimine D.
Miss you so much,
Love ya,
caligirl

Homebody said...

Aw, CaliGirl, I miss you!!!