Saturday, January 15, 2011

itchy

I've been itching to make stuff lately, I think because there were SOOOO many things I wanted to make for Christmas, but didn't. I did manage to make leg warmers and arm warmers (and a cowl) for my Sis!   (Oh, how I wish she'd send me pics of her wearing them.)  That was fun!  And for the furry babies I visit, I made catnip-filled stockings.  That was fun, too!  Now, I need to make more magnets for the store and, while I'm currently knitting yet another scarf, I want to make something using applique.  Something useful.  Something pretty.  I like the potholders I made a while ago, but I seem to have lost my mojo.

What do people USE?

What would YOU use?  Pillow covers?  Tea cozies?  Slippers?  Totes?  Oooh!  Looks like I came up with some ideas!

No comments: