Monday, January 31, 2011

Secret Police

I think I secretly want to be a police officer or a secret agent or at LEAST a stunt-car driver. I might not have matured past elementary school, it seems. I've been really into cop shows for a while now, like In Plain Sight, The Closer, The Mentalist, and Bones. I loved The Rockford Files and Barney Miller when I was a kid. I'm listening to the local police scanner right now. They mumble a lot. And there's no sense of urgency in their voices (probably a good thing). It's nothing like TV makes it sound like. It's surprisingly quiet for rather long periods of time! Which I think deserves a YAY!

Sis likes the warmies I made for her for Christmas! Another YAY! Look how cute she is! She plays the piano and lives in a c-c-cold place, so the arm warmers keep her cozy, I hope. She doesn't like scarves, but having a warm neck can really help keep a person warm, so I made her a little neck cowl, very soft, not itchy at all, and can be easily washed, too! The arm warmers are cashmere, and soft as butter. She'll send pics of the leg warmers later (I didn't make the hat, but it looks cute on her!).

I'm so glad she likes them! I didn't embellish them at all, except for a little bit on the leg warmers, because Sis is a classic girl, no frills and furbelows for her, thenkuveddy much! I'm just glad they fit!

No comments: