Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Catching up

Yesterday, the yoga studio had a free yoga class offered, so of COURSE I went, thrifty woman that I am! I was so worried that I wouldn't be able to participate properly, due to the damn fibromyalgia, but I did really well! And it was fun! And I'm super sore today, but not immobile, like I have been in the past when I've done exercise. Additionally, I had lots of dog walks yesterday, so I might have just overdone it in general, but I STILL don't feel incapacitated with pain. SUCH a relief. Thank god for pharmeceuticals. I'm going to sign Mr Handsome and myself up for a yoga class!
I'm caring for Samba this week and he's doing very well after have had surgery to remove an aggressive cancer in his nose. They had to take his upper mandible and jowls, so he looks very odd. Actually, it looks horrible, but he's still the same loving, lovable, wonderful, best-dog-in-the-WHOLE-world Samba. I am so glad he looks like he does, because it means he had life-saving surgery. I just love that dog as if he were my own.
Tonight, it feels like Seattle, but warm, outside. It's really damp and misty/drizzley. Everything is so fragrant and lush and luminously green. Really gorgeous. And Mr Handsome wants to buy a little cottage in Spring Lake! Wow! Exciting!

No comments: