Thursday, June 19, 2008

Random and Rose's



This is very funny! Read about it here http://shakespearessister.blogspot.com/2008/06/best-meme-evah.html I just bought the tee on zazzle.com! It has a Dalek on it, I couldn't resist!


In other news, Mr Handsome loved his b-day gift, a new camera! It's "plum" colored and the dude who helped me at the store looked at me from under his eyebrows when I asked him, "Do you think this color is too girly for a guy?" He just looked at me. Like he was thinking, 'wow, I don't know how to answer this lady. I mean, yes, obviously, I do, or I'd answer no, but I don't want her to NOT buy it. geez, why couldn't she just talk about how great it is that the Wings won the cup?' hee hee. Anyway, Mr H doesn't care about the color. He is quite secure in his masculinity, thenkyewveddymuch!

I got to walk Gretchen and Sisko today (actually, for the rest of the month)! I just let Sisko patrol the yard, no big walk and certainly no running. Poor dude. He's a big boy, a Bernese Mtn Dog, I think, but he's gotta heal from his ACL repair (2nd one!). Gretchie was pretty good on her walk - she HAD to yell doggie obscenities at the huskies, of course. They yelled back. But then, these two little girls with a HUGE black German Shepherd kept stalking me and Gretch! They really wanted the dogs to get to know each other and I could NOT convince them to back off (Gretch will eat all their faces). We took an alternate route; the girls followed, with pooch in tow. GEEZ! They were like a DISEASE! We finally shook them off, though. Gretch was so stressed out. Poor baby. but she behaved herself very well. I love her!

Going to Rose's for dinner with the Lima, the Bean Counter. I hope she lets me put pictures of her on this! I LOOOOOOOVE pictures!
{~~~~~~~~~~~~~}
{ UPDATED JUL 3 }
{~~~~~~~~~~~~~}


YAY! Lima, the Bean Counter, says, "SURE, put my picture in there, but let me wear my sunglasses!" So, in pics where no glasses are evident, I've inserted a black bar, a la "G1amour Fa$hion Don'ts," but rest assured: Lima is VERY stylish!

~~~UPDATED again JUL 9 ~~~~ Lima says she doesn't want to be a Fashion Don't, so I got rid of the black bars

Ok, so here she is, on the phone, unknowingly (?) flipping me the avian.















There was a synchronized swimming exhibition to entertain us while we dined.







I got a bit enthusiastic in tasting the wine. Seriously, I hadn't had a sip yet, very embarrassing. Swirly, swirly, swirly in the glass to aerate it and then - DISASTER!
Spilled it all down my front, then swabbed it down with soda water. Yes, folks, I was wearing a wet t-shirt on Rose's deck. Yee-ha!



And here's Lima after her, ahem, "Lemonade" disappeared!

It was great to get together and I had a wonderful, smiley time with Lima! We had an exemplary server, too! She was friendlier than other servers I've had there, very natural, just seemed like a genuinely nice person! And she was witty and funny, too! No pics, though!

There was a sailboat race going on while we were there. So pretty!

No comments: