Friday, June 20, 2008

Pizza

I had a really long interview at the Credit Union today. I was merely applying for a Part-Time Teller position, but the HR person saw I had HR experience and wanted to talk to me about a opening in HR as her assistant! Threw me for a loop, really, since my experience is over ten years ago.... Anyway, I rocked that interview, too! I have to decide which job I want more: bookstore = part time, no vacation, get to wear my clothes, surrounded by books, beautiful atmosphere, small (tiny, really) company, interesting work; credit union = part time, extra pay in lieu of health benes, paid vacation, regular hours, uniform, potentially boring duties, medium company but just we two in HR.
I dunno. Regular hours, paid vacation, stability, ready and steady. Versus potentially fun, beautiful, and let's face it - cool. huh. I really don't know which to choose, if I'm given a choice.

I forgot to send a thank you note to bookstore lady. I sent one via email this morning. I hope that wasn't tacky. I'll send a proper one to credit union lady. Tomorrow. I'm just exhausted now! I think I'll read and wait for the pizza to arrive from Gino's!

No comments: